Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Eliana at the Children's Museum - Monday, June 22, 2009























Hey Young Chefs!

Aunt Heidi, Mommy (Author & Storyteller Dianne de Las Casas) and I went to the Piazza di Italia. It was grand like a palace and looks like an Italian plaza! Mommy dipped her feet in the fountain and walked around. She said it felt like bath water. After that we went to the Louisiana Children's Museum. I am in front of a butterfly made out of CDs! I love the reflective blue and purple colors! That would be a cool project for home (on a much smaller scale).


















This horse below was made of steel and recycled cardboard. It is about 10 feet high. It's hard to believe that someone can make something so big out of cardboard! It is on loan to the museum so see it before it's gone!























I went "shopping" at Winn Dixie. I grabbed a basket and a list and shopped. Here I am filling my basket at the grocery store.


















The fruit almost looks real from far away. It was fun shopping at Winn Dixie. After shopping, we went to the Kids Cafe. I served Mommy iced tea, baked chicken, green beans and mashed potatoes. Mommy said the chairs hurt her because they are so little and hard. I enjoyed serving her, just like in a real restaurant.

Then we played with the massive bubbles. I tried and I tried to get the bubble over my head, as high as I could but it was challenging. Look at me in the giant bubble! Don't let it POP! :)























Being inside the bubble was fun. Mommy also made a giant bubble. It was funny watching her inside the bubble. Mommy's bubble is BIG!























We had a ton of fun at the Louisiana Children's Museum. I want to go back there with my cousins, especially Camrynn!

Cool Kids Cook and go to the Children's Museum.

Bon Appetit, Eliana

No comments: