Thursday, June 11, 2009

Week of June 1, 2009 - Visit to Catahoula Parish, Louisiana






















Hey Young Chefs!

Long time no see! I am touring with my mom, Author & Storyteller Dianne de Las Casas, all over Louisiana. Each week, one of my cousins comes with me. Above, you see me (in the brown) with Mommy and Camrynn, my 9 year old cousin. We are standing in front of Mammy's Cupboard, a restaurant in Natchez, Mississippi, which was on our way to Catahoula Parish.

Camrynn and I helped Mommy all week, setting up and breaking down her show all by ourselves. We even performed with her. Here I am with Ms. Jean, the librarian, Baby Ella, Mommy and Camrynn. I am the only one looking at Baby Ella instead of the camera. She was so adorable!

















Here I am swimming in our hotel pool with Camrynn.

















I will be bringing you more pictures and stories from my road travels this summer. See ya later, gators!

Cool kids cook, read and travel!

Bon Appetit, Eliana

No comments: