Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Eliana's Diva Rockstar Party Sunday, June 28
























Hey Young Chefs!

It's me rockin out on my guitar! I'm having a Diva Rockstar Party! I mailed out big guitar invitations and they are really cool! At my party we had makeup, hair and nails. My sister Soleil is a makeup artist and she is fantastic at doing makeup. Here is a picture of my sister doing Bienelyn's makeup.



















Here is a picture of Soleil and I together.
























In this picture Soleil has beautiful pink and purple leopard eye makeup. I have a guitar on the right side of my face. Here is a picture of the pretty table that we set up.



















On the table we have hot pink, black and zebra table clothes, champagne flutes, flowers, a pink and black feathered boa, four glass blocks, candles, glitter star sunglasses and even guitar shaped glitter all over the table too! At the top, by the flowers, is the invitation. Here is a picture of the goody bag.



















We put together an awesome goody bag. It has stickers, a blowup microphone, necklace, bracelet, body jewels, eyeshadow, lip gloss and even Eliana's Diva Party Mix CD! WOW! What a goody bag. The goody bag and all the things in it had the girls' names written in it. Here is a picture of my friends and the cake.



















This cake is made out of mini cupcakes and it is in the shape of a guitar with 9 candles. those cupcakes were delicious! Yum !Yum! Here is a picture of all the girls being rock stars.
















I received all kinds of cool birthday gifts Nana, PawPaw, Uncle Gary and the kids all gave me guitar hero and Lady Gaga CD for my birthday! By the way I LOVE Lady Gaga. Here is a picture of the birthday gift.



















Each girl got their own CD an album with their face on it and a title for it too! Here is the picture of my album cover.
























My album cover name is Divalicious!

Cool Kids Cook, have awesome parties, and get creative in the kitchen!

Bon Appetit, Eliana

No comments: