Friday, June 19, 2009

June 12, 2009 visit to Lasalle Parish, Louisana

















Hey Young Chefs!

Mommy and I performed at the Olla Cultural Center. The kids loved the show so much they wanted more . When the show was finished they had door prizes. Jasmynn and I got a goody bag with candies, note pads and pencils. Before the show, in Jena we went to the Caboose Cafe and Gift Shop. I had an amazing Turkey Wrap with a little fruit salad.

















After eating we shopped at the gift shop. Mommy bought a bunch of clothes, jewlery and candles. Jasmynn and I also got a little treat from the shop. We got a praline bar and it was the bomb. We shopped there for about 2 hours. After we shopped we did our show in Jena.

















Everybody loved the show in Jena. I was in the newspaper with mommy and a bunch of kids. They want us to come back next year. After the show they also had door prizes. A lot of kids got the door prizes. Mommy sold a lot of books there.

Jasmynn and I had fun in Lasalle. Cool kids cook , read and travel. Get creative at the library.

Bon Appetit , Eliana

No comments: