Thursday, June 11, 2009

Week of June 1, 2009 - Visit to Caddo Parish, Louisiana

















Hey Young Chefs!

It's me again Shreveport. Above, you see my cousin and best friend, Camrynn and I in Ms. Jeannie's pool. Ms. Jeannie is a school librarian and Mommy's friend. We stayed in a really cool upstairs apartment with an air hockey table, a pocket shot basketball game, Guitar Hero and Rock Band Video Games, a kitchenette in a retro Coca-Cola theme, a humongous bathroom with a jacuzzi tub, and a bedroom for Mommy. It was so awesome. The best part was the salt water pool!

Mommy spoke at a librarians' luncheon and signed books. Camrynn and I helped out. Camrynn is in red and I am wearing the black and white dress.

















I am reading The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman, which won the 2009 Newbery Award. I'll tell you about it when I'm done!

Cool kids cook and read so pick up a tasty tale this summer.

Bon Appetit, Eliana

No comments: