Thursday, June 11, 2009

Week of June 8, 2009 - Visit to St. Martin Parish

















Hey Young Chefs!

I am coming to you from St. Martin Parish. This week, my 7 year old cousin, Jasmynn, is traveling with us. Above, I am performing "Princess Pat" with Mommy. Too bad Mommy's hand is covering my face! LOL

Below, I am sitting in front of a huge serving of white chocolate bread pudding from the famous Cafe Des Amis in Breaux Bridge, Louisiana. It was the best white chocolate bread pudding I have ever tasted!






















Here is a picture of Jasmynn and me in front of pretty artwork (it looks like seaweed to me) in Cafe Des Amis.






















After eating, we went to a shop called Monroe, where I met a dog named Kennedy. He was the cutest dog ever! Kennedy was a Teddy Bear Pomeranian.

















Then we went to La Te Boutique where I found the most gorgeous apron. Mommy bought it for me as an early birthday present. I love it. It says "Diva in Training!"






















On Wednesday, we met the most amazing 9 year old waitress. Her name is Mali (pronounced MAY-lee) and she's in the middle between me and Jasmynn. Mali works at Angelle's Burgers, which by the way, has delicious burgers, homemade fries, battered onion rings, and ice cream!! If you visit Breaux Bridge, go to Angelle's!

















After leaving St. Martin Parish, we traveled to St. Mary Parish (Franklin, Louisiana). Talk to you soon!

Cool kids cook and meet new friends!

Bon Appetit, Eliana

No comments: