Monday, September 22, 2008

My Cousin Christian's Birthday Dinner - Sunday, September 21, 2008

















Hey Young Chefs!

We went to my Nana's house to celebrate my cousin, Christian's, birthday. That's Christian in the black shirt. Christian turned 17 years old. Can you find me? I am the second one from the left in the black and white flower dress. I am with my cousins, Ashlynn, Jasmynn, Camrynn, and Jourdan. Christian's girlfriend, Rachel, is the one in red behind him.

Nana cooked a big dinner. Here's my favorite -- bruschetta! Bruschetta is Italian. It's bread topped with olive oil, basil, tomatoes, and cheese. Nana bakes hers so it's melty and toasty. Yum! Yum!

















Nana made beef brisket, chicken alfredo, steamed sugar peas and asparagus, and potato salad. It was so good.

















Then of course, we had dessert - Christian's birthday cake and ice cream. Happy Birthday, Christian. We love you!

Remember, cool kids cook so get creative in the kitchen!

Bon Appetit, Eliana

No comments: