Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Weekend Fun; Friday, November 14, 2008






















Hey Young Chefs!

This past weekend was a busy and fun weekend! Mommy was out of town so on Friday night, Daddy took me to the movies. We saw Madagascar 2: Escape from Africa. Dinner was a quickie. Daddy and I popped a pizza in the oven.

On Saturday, I went to 2 birthday parties! The first one was for my friend, Jessica. Her party was at Jazzy Bear. We all got bears to take home. It was so much fun. The second party was for my cousin, Edward. I jumped in the spacewalk and had a blast. Later that evening, Daddy and Uncle George took me to dinner at Serrano Salsa Company. I ate a chicken quesadilla. Yum! Yum! After that, we went to the St. Clement of Rome fair. I played games and even won a live goldfish! Uncle George is keeping him. The fish's name is "Macho Nacho."

Late Saturday night, right before midnight (like Cinderella), Mommy came home from New Jersey. Her flight was late so we didn't get home until late. But I was happy to see Mommy!

On Sunday, I went to the movies with my friend, Breanne. I saw Madagascar again! LOL Mommy gave me the beauty treatment. Here I am!



















Check out the cool hairstyle Mommy did.






















I love all the twists! I didn't get to cook this weekend but I had fun! I'm looking forward to getting back into the kitchen...

Cool kids cook so get creative in the kitchen!

Bon Appetit, Eliana

No comments: