Sunday, October 26, 2008

Scared Silly in St. Bernard Parish - Saturday, October 25, 2008






















Hey Young Chefs!

Today I helped my mom, Author and Storyteller Dianne de Las Casas, with her show, "Scared Silly" at the Council for Aging for the St. Bernard Parish Library in Chalmette, Louisiana. Above, I am dressed as a witch. Below, I am posing for a picture with a fan.






















Mommy performed Scared Silly spooky tales. My favorite was "The Ghost of Mabel Gable." Here I am, helping her perform a song she wrote called "Shake-a-Shake Them Bones."

















Afterwards, we took pictures outside. This is me by the bale of hay.

















And here I am, chillin' on the swing.

















We cooked up some fun in the story cauldron and had a great time!

Remember, cool kids cook so get creative in the kitchen!

Bon Appetit, Eliana

No comments: