Sunday, October 5, 2008

Beef Brisket Dinner - Sunday, October 5, 2008






















Hey Young Chefs!

Tonight, Mommy cooked a HUGE dinner for the entire family. Everyone came over - Nana & Pawpaw, Uncle Gary and his girlfriend Aline, and my cousins - Jourdan, Camrynn, Ashlynn & Jasmynn. Actually, Camrynn and I helped Mommy in the kitchen. We rolled the meatballs, made the ladybug pesto pizzettas, helped clean the kitchen, and set the table. Here's what was on the menu:

Appetizers:
Lady bug Pesto Pizzetas
Stuffed Mushrooms
BBQ Chipotle Cheddar Turkey Meatballs
Roasted Garlic & Baked Brie Cheese with Crackers

Main Course:
Beef Brisket
Roasted Garlic Cheese Mashed Potatoes
Fresh Green Beans
Wilted Spinach & Sauteed Mushrooms
Garlic Polenta Patties
Fresh Pineapple

Dessert:
Berries N Banana Shortcake with Crema & Ghiradelli Chocolate Chips

Mommy made the beautiful floral centerpiece. She cut off the top of the pumpkin and scooped the insides out. Then she filled it with water and arranged fall-colored flowers inside. It's simple and elegant.

















I helped Mommy make dessert. Here my cousins watch as I cut and quarter the strawberries for the dessert. Hi Ashlynn, Camrynn & Jasmynn!

















This is what the dessert looked like when it was finished. Yum! Yum!

















My cousins want to come to an Eliana Cooks! Culinary Clinic. I guess I'll have to start teaching classes! LOL :)

Cool kids cook so get creative in the kitchen!

Bon Appetit, Eliana




No comments: